7. How am I compensated for marketing SMM®?
You are compensated 10% for direct marketing and active involvement. Read content on the affiliate page, then if comfortable register. Your bonus is potential new managed account business. People can earn an additional 2% for referring SMM® to other people. Below are a few examples.
- Assume a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) or Broker-Dealer (BD) uses the affiliate program as a business development strategy. The FCM/BD receives 2%. Their participating Introducing Brokers (IB's)/ Investment Advisors (IA's) receive 10%.
- 2% Passive Income: An IB/RIA/financial web site joins the affiliate program and links to us. Usage from lead flow is automatically tracked when people register. The member is paid 2% on business that eventually develops from the link.
- 10% Active Income: Assume that the affiliate has a pre-sell site that links to SMM® and details the benefits and value.
- A CTA and/or CPO want to improve their marketing efforts and client relationships. A SMM® pre-sell page can be added to their web site. Their marketplace can then elect SMM®. The CTA/CPO is compensated 10% of gross revenue for improving their risk management services.
- A software vendor wants to increase revenue. They can introduce SMM® to an existing marketplace and can:
a) wholesale the service and receive 2%, the end user registers and receives 10%. OR
b) retail the service and receive 10%, register other affiliates and receive an additional 2%.
- A free lance writer registers. They write a few articles and receive 2% or 10%, maybe both. Income depends on their target market. Financial publications can receive the same compensation described for free lance writers.
- Trade Associations, financial sites or other electronic media can receive 2% referral income by becoming an affiliate and linking to SafeMoneyMetrics®.
Download the affiliate compensation excel file to understand revenue potential relative to your situation. The list above is minuscule relative to many other possibilities that exist. Your ideas are welcome!